Crossed Blades

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A realm for serious roleplayers from every corner of the globe.

+5
Blooberri
SpookyKitten
Dorcha Te
Maria Talia Reaver
Drake Reaver
9 posters

Woods Outside Sacriana

SpookyKitten
    SpookyKitten
    Active User
    Active User

Woods Outside Sacriana - Page 3 Empty Re: Woods Outside Sacriana

Post  SpookyKitten Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:21 pm

Dooley bit back into the Gobon,draining it dry before dropping it's limp body to the ground into a heap. He dropped to the ground, wincing when he jarred his chest wound. The red haired vampire smirked and turned aroudn to knife a gobon as it jumped at him from the bushes to avenge it's breathren's death. The knife stuck between it's eyes and blood gushed around the silver of the knife.

"Oh you know; the usual. Boredom, hunger, food for my new Childe." He licked the blood from his lips, his eyes glowing a bright gold as he enjoyed bantering.

"And you...oh ninja one?"
    fallenangellord
    New User
    New User

Post  fallenangellord Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:36 pm

"Practice. With new styles of poison." Lucian held up a very small wooden stick that was sharp on both ends. "basic concept you eat it then you regret it." He tossed the stick behind him, "even if i don't come out from the shadows your still dead. And a ninja dosn't got much on me"
    SpookyKitten
    SpookyKitten
    Active User
    Active User

Post  SpookyKitten Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:23 pm

The vampire smiled, his eyes crinkling as he chuckled.

"Maybe most people. You can't die of poison if your blood can't circulate it." He grabbed the Gobon he'd just killed and pulled his knife out, looking around for something else to bring Dorcha. He turned back to smile at the ninja.

"Name's Dooley. If you ever get bored; you're always welcome to hang in the Underworld." He laughed and walked off, humming a tune about slaughtering villages.
    fallenangellord
    New User
    New User

Post  fallenangellord Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:54 pm

"blood isn't the only thing needed to circulate a poison." He mumbled before heading back to town. He favored his injured leg, it wasn't seriously injured he was doing things to make it look bad. Psychology is a major section of battle.
    SpookyKitten
    SpookyKitten
    Active User
    Active User

Post  SpookyKitten Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:26 am

Dooley faced off against a rotting trent, his knives doing nothing to the splintering wood. He hissed and sliced his hand, dripping blood onto the ground and calling upon the dead under it. Bone monsters rose from the earth and ripped into the treant, getting shattered but then putting themselves back together again. He was getting out frustration, and as the monster bled sap from grevious wounds, Dooley snarled; eyes a furious red, gold color. The vampire locked his hands together in a fist and jumped into the air, smashing his heavily shod fists down onto the thing's head, forcing it into the ground and smashing it to pieces.

Dooley sighed and covered his eyes with one hand.

"Sometimes I wish I wasn't immortal. Raising another child...for all eternity. This wasn't in the job description."
    Ayda
    Ayda
    New User
    New User

Post  Ayda Sun May 02, 2010 11:10 am

]Ayda ran and ran in the woods as she looked over head, as she can hear various creatures around her, making her even more scared.

Ayda stopped. " Well come on then, Lets see what you got" She yelled rudely. Ayda pulled out her dagger placing on a set connecting on her gloves. Then pulled out her bow right scross her face, setting for batttle. She laughed in great manner " This is going to be fun " and rushed to Grizzo Bear .. jumping high as she can behind trees, trying to be sneeky. " I got ya where I want ya" She pulled back so she can see the Grizzo bear looking for her. " Easy now " Ayda took a deep breathe and placed her arrow onto her bow, and slowly pulled back... and let go. The bow went fast on the Grizzo Bear as it got him on the back.. It still didnt take effect.. So Ayda quickly took 2 long arrows, placeing then both on the bow and quickly shot the Grizzo Bear...

"That got ya " she laughed. Ayda jumped off the tree, coming down twards the bear. She slashed her Daggers onto his back and took one and jabbed in his stomach and pulled back.

Ayda saw the bear giving her look. " Well what are you staring at! " The bear ran towards her, very very fast.
    " Oh shh.." The grizzo bear headbut her on her stomach and pushed ayda back hitting her head onto a tree. Ayda got up and rubbed her head, there she saw blood. then looked back at the bear. She quickly sprinted around the bear, Constantly shooting it with her arrows. It slowed the bear down. She quickly pulled out her daggers and slicing the bear and watched as the blood dripping down the bear body and on her daggers. The bear stood up and roared ... "You really need to brush your teeth more often .. " She quickly lunged her dagger to the stomach and again and make she she lunged it deep then took the other hand with the dagger and lunged it into his heart.. " See now that wasn't so bad.." She pulled out onto a evil smile.

The bear got weaken though took his paw and slashed Ayda arm... She lunged the dagger once more and lunged it deep into the heart. " Your out... " she whispered. Ayda jumped back and saw the bear drop down onto the ground.

Ayda slowly approaches the bear making sure it dead. She placed her hand onto the grizzo stomach. " Not breathing.. " She said quietly. She stepped back and felt relieved .. " Gahhh " .. The sting on her arm burned her ... then ran as fast as she can, making sure no other attacks her...

( p.s. Excuse my Grammer please hahaaa.. I fail at it according to Dorcha <3 affraid )

Last edited by Ayda on Sun May 02, 2010 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    Dorcha Te
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Dorcha Te Sun May 02, 2010 11:18 am

(( Not bad, not bad. Fight confused me a bit but nevertheless, it was good. Go ahead and get a lvl.))
    Drake Reaver
    Drake Reaver
    Admin

Post  Drake Reaver Sun May 02, 2010 12:08 pm

((Huh, finally stepping up your duties, Dorcha! Good job modding, level yaself for that.))
    SpookyKitten
    SpookyKitten
    Active User
    Active User

Post  SpookyKitten Mon May 03, 2010 6:34 am

Dooley stifled a snarl as he stalked a Treant, keeping himself as silent as possible before calling on his powers to turn the rotten parts of the tree into mini treants that attacked it as well. The vampire then took out his knives and lept into the battle. Sap flew like blood as he cut through limbs and gave as much as he got.

The dying tree flailed, smashing the vampire in the stomach and sending him flying as the baby treats continued their path of slaughter. Dooley spat blood and dug himself out of a wooden pile up, launching himself back into the fray; using his superior strength to rip holes in the green wood.

The thing went down after another 20 minutes of scuffling and as it fell down dead, allowing Dooley to pick up a chunk of amber he'd found in it. Dooley sighed heavily again and looked around.

"Where is my childe...?"
    Ayda
    Ayda
    New User
    New User

Post  Ayda Mon May 03, 2010 11:09 pm

Ayda strolls down the woods once more to see if she is willing enough to fight once more..

" I know I have the strength to fight more.. Heck I can kill as many monster without dieing.. " She laughed at what she said .." Well thats not all true haha ... ahhh .. Well lets see what we can find here."

Ayda began to search for creatures, being very sneeky and aware that nothing will attack behind her.

All of a sudden she heard som scatterd footsteps behind her... She quickly turned around and looked all around...

Out of no where a roaming wolf jumped out of the bushed and attacked Ayda... " Gahhh!!!! "

She quickly placed herself, concetrating ... She took her daggers and threw it at the wolf, slicing some skin ffrom it while blood was dripping down to the ground. Ayda shot 4 arrows down at the wolf face but noticed it dodged the attacks. " mmmm this is harder then I thought"... Once more she jumped up and took her dagger and lunging it down the wolfs back. She saw the wit in pain and smikred. " hahahha you like that dont ya..." She approached to the wolf slowly.. It wasnt moving at all.

" Well that was very quick.." Ayda picked up her dagger and placed them in her pouch. suddenly that wolf wasnt finished, It attacked Ayda by slashing his claws at her arms and injured her even more and then jumped on her.. trying to bite Ayda face. " Ermff.." Ayda struggled to get he wolf off of her, She punched he wolf in the face giving all her strength and then jumped up and kicked it in the stomache.. The wolf didnt move again. Ayda pantering and trying to catch a breather while she was bruelty wounded by the grizzo bear earlier and the wolf attacks, but she was strong enough to take the pain.

Ayda knew it was dead .. " Oh... I cant take it anymore, I got to rest.." She whiped down the tears her eyes and tightned the hankerchelf around her wound.

Just then out of no where, a group of Gonbons appeared, wanting Ayda to leave. The gobons growled at Ayda..

She limped to tree, trying to hide from the Gobons. One of thr gobons attacked Ayda, making her jump back far as the other two of the Gobons running around her, trying to figure out a good time to attack.

Ayda got up even thought she was dieing of pain, She threw her dagger at the Gobon that was attacking her and happily it got it in the eye.. " Arhhhh..." Ayda couldnt take it anymore but she knew she had to finish the rest..

Another Gobon started o run twards Ayda. Her eyes widened and she immediately ran twards the gobon as fast as she can and took her dagger and plunged it into the heart.. "You like that....?? Do you!!! " The Gobon dropped down, It couldnt move no more. Ayda head turned to the other Gobon and looked straight into the eyes .. She knew it didnt want to go against her but Ayda couldnt resist. She took her sharpest arrow nd placed it in a good direction.. Her arm steady while she pulled back slowly. Took a deep breathe.. Closed her eyes and let go...

She wanted to hear the Gobon dead.. So she didnt open her eyes till she knw it was finished. Ayda noticed she didnt hear anything. So quickly opened her eyes and saw no Gobon . " Hmmmm... Whaa... Where did he go..? " Ayda looked around her surroundings. She felt as if she'd passed out. Gust of wind blowing twards her direction and took another deep breathe. " That odd.. Whats that smell." She said to herself. Ayda noticed the vampire had been here, she knows that smell from anywhere.. but she ignored it and turned back to the path to get out of the woods.

" Well hello there Ayda.. Its been along time."

"Who... Whos there..? " Ayda began to be frightned by the strange voice..

" Well you dont remember me? .. Its me Rampi.." The wolf slowly came out of the dark shades of the forest, walking twards Ayda.

" Oh my..!!! Rampi. Is that really you? ..." Ayda started to smile ..

"Well, seem like you do remember me after all. Why dont you say we go to a safe spot and get you better" Rampi got closer to ayda , looking at her wounds, knowing she is alot of pain.

"Okay.. Sounds good, Better hurry though, We are not in a good area"

Ayda slowly go onto of Rampi back. Rampi rushed out of the woods, Protecting Ayda for not getting attacked again.
    Jynxx
    Jynxx
    New User
    New User

Post  Jynxx Mon May 03, 2010 11:31 pm

(( alot of to read Evil or Very Mad ))
    Dorcha Te
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Dorcha Te Mon May 03, 2010 11:42 pm

(( I felt high at the end of this post. XD ))
    Jynxx
    Jynxx
    New User
    New User

Post  Jynxx Mon May 03, 2010 11:44 pm

(( wow. Ha I like the post, Ayda almost got her bum kicked, Whatta good post. Alot of baffering ))
    Ayda
    Ayda
    New User
    New User

Post  Ayda Mon May 03, 2010 11:46 pm

(( well i got bored!! Neutral ))
    Jynxx
    Jynxx
    New User
    New User

Post  Jynxx Tue May 04, 2010 3:41 pm

(( for all that fighting you did, I think you should get a level for that, but only the mods can do that ))
    Dorcha Te
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Dorcha Te Tue May 04, 2010 3:47 pm

(( Hey hey hey. Thats my job to decide thanks. haha, joking. Ayda go ahead and get you 1 shawty))
    Ayda
    Ayda
    New User
    New User

Post  Ayda Tue May 04, 2010 3:51 pm

(( umm thanks Smile hahaha ))
    Tsenre
    New User
    New User

Post  Tsenre Sat May 08, 2010 9:35 pm

The night was brisk, and the forest was well illuminated by the moon. Two men were sitting by a camp fire. One man, clad in a black leather tunic with slicked back hair, toyed idly with a pouch on his belt. He looked at his companion.

"I never really liked Lord Patrick anyways. He was kind of a fruit loop."

The other man, dressed in rags, stared at the fire.

The man in black continued. "I don't think he actually did anything besides swirl that wine glass around and make us patrol the tunnels. And those paintings were awful."

The man in rags remained silent.

The man in black scooted closer to the man in rags. "Hey, cheer up, Bart! At least you didn't get eaten by skeletal goldfish."
    "Almost." Bart hissed between what remained of his teeth.
    "Yeah, well, all I'm saying is at least we're alive."
    Bart turned and glared at the man in black.
    "Uh, sorry, at least we're still in one piece."
    "I'd still be alive if it wasn't for you, Travis."
    "Look, I said I was sorry. It was just orders, I don't kill people unless strictly necessary. The guy who hired me said to take you out if do anything to blow the operation."
    "I was taking a piss."
    "Yeah, well, you could've seen me and alerted the security."
    "You were robbing a bakery. I was the security."
    Travis held up his hands placatingly. "Hey, I'm just the muscle. I do what I'm told, and I get paid. And you're still here, aren't you?"
    "I'm a zombie."
    "Yeah, buddy, how lucky is that! You've been given a second chance! Besides, I'm sure life as a guard was boring. Now you can live the life of excitement with your pal Travis!" Travis patted Bart on the back and grinned.
    Bart slumped forward and put his head in his hands.
    "What am I going to do now? That was the only place that would hire me!" Bart moaned.
    "Don't worry buddy, our break's coming soon. You can count on it."

A strangle whistling noise became audible overhead. Travis looked up through the trees. "Do you hear that?" he whispered. He strained his ears, trying to make out what sounded like tiny, far off voices.

"The spell's wearing off! We're going to crash!"
    "The trees be breakin' our fall! No worries!"
    "They'll be breaking more than that! Grab hold of something!"
    "EEEEEK!"

Tsenre, Liz, and Badger clung together tightly as they smashed through the trees, shattering branch and squirrel alike. Their descent gradually slowed from the impacts, drifting nearer and nearer to the camp fire. Liz let go of Tsenre's night gown and hit the ground in a roll. Badger jumped from Tsenre's hat and clung on to a nearby tree. Tsenre himself continued drifting towards the camp fire until the spell's magic finally exhausted itself and dropped him. He landed on the camp fire, smothering it with his bulk of clothing.

Travis stared at the smoldering wizard. He smirked. "Well, that's one way to put out a fire! Are you with the park rangers?" He then began to laugh boisterously.
    "Travis, we know this guy."
    "Hey, you're right. Hey, old man!"
    Travis got up and pulled Tsenre to his feet.
    "Wot? Wot happened?"
    "You put out our fire." Bart said mournfully.
    Travis grinned. "That's right, friend."
    Tsenre glanced at the cinders, then began to brush himself off. He stopped and squinted at Travis.
    "Do I know ye?"
    Travis looked perplexed, then looked at Bart. Bart shrugged.
    "Sort of?" Travis ventured.
    Voices came from the distance. "Stenray? Are you over here?"
    "I think he landed over there, miss!"

Liz and Badger came into the clearing.
    "Uh oh." Badger said, then crawled into Liz's satchel.
    "Hey! You're the creep who held me hostage with a crossbow!" Liz snapped at Travis.
    Travis took a step back. "Was nothing personal miss, just following orders. Are you looking for this guy?" He pointed at the singed wizard.
    "What? Yes! Stenray, are you okay?"
    Travis thought for a moment, and looked at Tsenre. "I thought he said his name was Shenree."
    "No, he told me it was Stenray." Liz said, then also turned towards Tsenre.
    Tsenre looked back, and shrugged.
    Badger popped his head out of Liz's satchel. "I think master may have some, er, mental damage. I've only been with him for a short while, but I don't think he got that spellbook and wand from a legitimate mage school."
    "Huh." Travis said, then shrugged. "Well, whatever."
    Liz frowned then went pale. "Wait, if you're here, doesn't that mean..." She slowly turned, and found what she was hoping wasn't there. Bart gave her a little wave.
    "ZOOOMBIE!" Liz shrieked, and thrust her hand into her satchel, displacing Badger and forcing him from the container.
    Bart sighed. "Miss, that's really not very polite at all." He mumbled.
    "Yeah lady, calm down! He's harmless!" Travis said.
    Liz frantically searched her satchel for the spray vial of holy mace.
    Travis gestured at Tsenre. "Calm her down, would you? She's getting hysterical."
    "Wot?"
    Badger scrambled around Liz's boots. "Miss, he's harmless!"
    "Listen to the badger, lady!" Travis said sternly.
    "But he eats brains!" Liz hissed, still rummaging through her satchel.
    "That's disgusting." Bart said, then sighed again. "Not to mention enforcing a negative stereotype."
    "You're a zombie! That's what zombies do!" Liz shrieked.
    "No, that's what zombies who are animated by evil necromancers do, and only because they're told to. I, on the other hand, was animated by a drunk wizard after my 'friend' here stabbed me to death."
    "I said I was sorry." Travis mumbled.
    Tsenre appeared beside Travis, startling him. "Where's ye wizard then?" Tsenre questioned.
    "Well, he was making me dance for his own drunken amusement, but apparently he managed to set the silver hog on fire before he had gotten to me. The bartender there is a bit of a nasty sort. Came down and hit him with a cart."
    "Ye mean he ran ye wizard over with a cart?"
    "No, I mean he picked up a cart and hit him with it. With the wizard gone, I was cursed to roam this land as a zombie. You'd be surprised how hard it is to get employed when you have to take breaks for sewing your arm back on."
    "So you aren't trying to eat my brain?" Liz asked.
    "Lady, I'm dead. And I sincerely doubt brains would be at all appetizing even if I wasn't."
    Liz calmed down, then looked at Bart inquisitively. "So what do you do, then?"
    Bart sighed. "The same thing anyone does. I try to make a living."
    Travis stifled a laugh.
    "Mmm." Liz nodded. "But, wait, what happened to the vampires?"
    Travis cleared his throat. "After you guys blew a hole in the roof and drifted off, some other vampire came in and ripped them apart. I don't know who it was, but he looked really pissed off. I think all the chattering and the explosion got his attention."
    "What happened to the skeletons, mister?"
    "Oh, well, those fell apart after you guys left. It's a good thing they did too, or else I might've been a lot shorter right now." Travis grinned. "I hid after that, because I figured Pat was gonna be really cheesed off, but then that other vampire showed up."
    "Those skeletons just ignored me." Bart mumbled bitterly.
    "Well pal, I don't think you got too much a skeletal hamster would be interested in... what was that?"

A twig snapped, and a growling noise came from the bushes. Wolves emerged from every direction and slowly began to pad towards the group, snarling.

(( Will the group survive their encounter with the wolves? Will Liz ever accept undead as people with feelings? Will Tsenre ever get rid of that damn night gown? TUNE IN NEXT TIME! ))

Last edited by Tsenre on Sat May 08, 2010 10:54 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixing typos)
    Dorcha Te
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Dorcha Te Sat May 08, 2010 9:49 pm

(( Man! You always make me laugh))
    Tsenre
    New User
    New User

Post  Tsenre Sat May 08, 2010 10:12 pm

(( Thanks! I enjoy comedic writing so that's a nice compliment for me. ))
    Tsenre
    New User
    New User

Post  Tsenre Tue May 18, 2010 9:36 pm

Travis grinned, and snatched a thick branch from the ground. "Well, looks like we've attracted quite a crowd."
    The group huddled together, back against back, watching the wolves draw in closer. Badger scampered back into Liz's satchel.
    Liz glanced at Travis. "What happened to your crossbow?" she hissed quietly.
    "Ditched it. Never worked anyways, didn't have a string." Travis replied, not taking his eyes off the wolves.
    "And your dagger?" Liz hissed again, but considerably more venomously. "Don't tell me that was fake, too."
    "I've got it." Bart murmured.
    "Don't suppose ye could draw it before we get eaten?" Tsenre said, clutching his wand.
    "Can't."
    "Why the hell not?!" Liz shrieked
    "Hilt's missing. Can't get it out of my back."

Silence descended upon the clearing. Only the wind blowing through the trees and the growling of the wolves could be heard.
    "Sod this! I aint bein' eaten by wolves!" Tsenre bellowed, then raised his wand.
    "What's he doing now?" Travis yelped.
    Tsenre aimed his wand at a circling wolf. "Inv'illa Flaminco!"
    Badger popped out of the satchel. "Master, that wa-"
    A loud popping sound interrupted Badger, and a puffy orange cloud shot out of Tsenre's wand. It floated serenely towards the wolf, rumbling gently.
    Travis raised an eyebrow. "The hell is that?" he said.
    The wolf closest to the cloud lunged towards it. It sank it's teeth into the cloud, which promptly exploded.
    Fire coiled upwards from the explosion, igniting the branches of a few trees overhead. Wolf bits splattered the surroundings.

The group was thrown backwards from the blast. The wolves around them scattered deeper into the forest. Liz and Travis quickly got to their feet, then helped Tsenre up.
    "What was that?" Liz asked Tsenre.
    "I don't rightly know." Tsenre responded.
    "Oh, don't bother to help me up. I'll be fine just lying here." mumbled a voice from the ground.
    "Come on, Bart! Whatever it was, we need to get out of here!" Travis yelled.
    The wolves had regrouped, and began to draw closer. Fires were spreading across the tree tops.
    "This way, there's an opening!" Travis motioned towards where the cloud had exploded.
    Just then, there was a loud sizzling noise accompanied by a pop. Four more puffy orange clouds appeared where the previous one had exploded, and began slowly drifting out in random directions.
    "Oh. Uhm." Travis mumbled, watching a cloud slowly drift into a tree, while the rest of the group attempted to stay between the clouds and the wolves.
    The cloud exploded, igniting the ground and felling the tree. Ash and cinders began raining down the the flaming trees, as four more clouds popped into existence.
    "Through the wolves! Through the wolves!" Travis shouted.
    The group began to charge towards the pack of wolves.

The wolf at the head of the pack leaped towards Travis, who swung wildly with his branch. The cracking sound from wood meeting wolf cranium reverbrated through the trees. The rest of the wolves leapt into the fray. One wolf chomped down on to Tsenre's arm, attempting to bite through several layers of fabric.
    "YOWCH! Away, ye foul beast!" Tsenre yelled, and jabbed his wand into the wolf's eye.
    The beast howled, releasing Tsenre's arm and scampered off into the dark forest.
    "Keep moving!" Travis yelled, swinging his branch wildly. Another explosion erupted from behind them, sending a hot gust of ash through the trees. A wolf sprang towards Liz, who quickly dodged to the side. The wolf careened into Bart, knocking him over, and bit deeply into his shoulder. "Hey, ow! Knock it off!" Bart yelled, as the wolf attempted to shake him around.
    Liz spun around, and with the aid of her heavy leather boots, delivered a bone shattering kick directly between the hind legs of the wolf on Bart. The wolf flew into a cloud behind them, and detonated.
    "Get up! Come on!" Liz screamed, grabbing Bart's arm and hoisting him up. Entire trees were aflame, and wolf bits began raining down on them in a gentle pitter patter.
    "Look out!" Travis yelled. A wolf darted toward Liz and tried to bite down on her leg, but got her leather apron instead.
    "Get off me!" Liz shrieked, struggling with the wolf. Bart shot forward and grasped the wolf's head between his hands, then snapped it in one quick motion. It released the apron and lifelessly slumped to the ground. "Move, lady!" Bart yelled as two more explosions echoed from behind them.

More than a dozen trees were engulfed in fire or felled by the explosions, with more clouds popping forth every moment. The remaining wolves scampered into the forest, as the group sprinted away from the fires.

(( Three wolves killed and one injured. God knows how many squirrels, owls, and other harmless forest creatures turned into crispy bits. Take THAT, nature! ))
    Ayda
    Ayda
    New User
    New User

Post  Ayda Tue May 18, 2010 9:53 pm

(( believe it or not, took me 30 min to read that ))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content