Crossed Blades

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A realm for serious roleplayers from every corner of the globe.

5 posters

Are allmen dumbasses? or just this one?

SpookyKitten
    SpookyKitten
    Active User
    Active User

Are allmen dumbasses? or just this one? Empty Are allmen dumbasses? or just this one?

Post  SpookyKitten Sat May 08, 2010 5:10 am

This really happened. I saved this from a convo with a cute guy friend of mine. We're talking about my almost sister Libby. I'llleave this to you.

Williams: ok, just keep in mind this isnt going to come out the way i want it no matter what
    Williams: here goes
    Lilith: if you ask about my weight I'llkickyour face in
    Williams: XD
    Williams: no
    Williams: i want to ask, do you think i should wait for libby to ask me out? because i dont want to deal with a "rachel situation" again. and i want to ask you out. but you told me she liked me first.
    Lilith: I dun know. I'll wait for her to wake up and ask her
    Williams: ok
    Williams: cos i wont wait much longer than the end of steampunk
    Lilith: mkay
    Williams: actually, if she hadnt asked by then, i planned on asking you out. but waiting in the past has screwed me over. so i figured id skip the formalitys since your so understanding, and ask.
    Lilith: ah

Williams: ^^;
    Williams: that didnt come out right
    Lilith: *raises eyebrow* Ya think?
    Williams: if there was someone else id ask them, but your the only one whod understand.
    Williams: and the only one id trust
    Lilith: on a date? or about this situation?
    Williams: this situation
    Williams: you dont think im that shallow do you? =/
    Lilith: I dun know. was ocnfusing
    Williams: ok ill simplify it
    Williams: i like you a lot, i still kinda like lib. i would ask you out right now, if you hadnt told me lib stil likes me and was going to ask me out. but my sence of selfrichisnis wont allow me to just ask you withought having concern for our frindship with libby and her feelings. since you told me she liked me first
    Williams: make sence?

Williams: shit, that still came out wrong
    Lilith: ...
    Williams: thats not a good sighn =[
    Lilith: uhm....foot in mouth much>
    Williams: at least im honest?
    Lilith: *facepalm* Is it sad that I wish you wern;t as bluntly honest as you are?
    Williams: no, because i wish it too
    Williams: but im not a skeamer like jordan. i dont line people up even when im in a relationship
    Williams: *up when
    Lilith: yes you are.
    Williams: how am i?
    Lilith: you have a fail safe girl already. If libby doesn't ask you; you date me?
    Williams: thats not how it is
    Lilith: sounds a liiiiittle sketchy
    Williams: its tighing up a lose end
    Williams: listen
    Williams: the only reason im asking, is because i want to ask you out. you told me that libby would be pissed at you if we hang out
    Lilith: she does like you. BUt you did hurt her. start off small; get her flowers
    Williams: i just want to know her intentions so i can act acordingly
    Williams: im not playing who hurt who games with her
    Williams: and i want to get you flowers

Williams: i could have easily just let this go on til after con withought saying anything to you. im asking now because id rather firure it out sooner than later so theres more time to be spent together, if that makes sence at all
    Williams: *figure
    Lilith: not really. why didn't you wait and then ask me really romantically with flowers?
    Lilith: women like surprises
    Williams: because i dont want libby to be hurt or mad at you and me. and dont say any romantic stuff because i want to surprise you
    Williams: goddamnt stop! lol
    Lilith: *shakes head* I would date you....but you're kind of dense in the women sense department
    Dorcha Te
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

Are allmen dumbasses? or just this one? Empty Re: Are allmen dumbasses? or just this one?

Post  Dorcha Te Sat May 08, 2010 6:04 am

Looks like you got your problems with this guy. Thats just like wow. I know his type very well indeed.
    Maria Talia Reaver
    Maria Talia Reaver
    Active User
    Active User

Are allmen dumbasses? or just this one? Empty Re: Are allmen dumbasses? or just this one?

Post  Maria Talia Reaver Sat May 08, 2010 11:26 am

Yes. ALL men can be and are most likely going to do something to label them as a dumbass. We as women have to know this and still accept them for their faults, even if it's just for friendship.
    SpookyKitten
    SpookyKitten
    Active User
    Active User

Post  SpookyKitten Sat May 08, 2010 7:53 pm

Oh my god, all you men on here; Learn from his mistakes!!!!!!

Don't ask the girl you like's best friend for advice when she likes you and then flirt with her when you find out the girl you like is asleep.

You have to learn when to NOT SAY something!!!
    Dorcha Te
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Dorcha Te Sat May 08, 2010 8:33 pm

First, Molly that isnt totally true. Second Katie, I grew uup with 6 women and I know what TO say and what NOT TO say. Plus I never make those mistakes, thats just dead stupid of him.
    Tsenre
    New User
    New User

Post  Tsenre Sat May 08, 2010 9:43 pm

Ignoring everything else, I have to say that "sence of selfrichisnis" had me laughing for a good minute or so.
    SpookyKitten
    SpookyKitten
    Active User
    Active User

Post  SpookyKitten Sat May 08, 2010 9:53 pm

Yeah. He fails hard.
    Dorcha Te
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Dorcha Te Sat May 08, 2010 9:55 pm

I think you nd you friend should kick his ass.
    SpookyKitten
    SpookyKitten
    Active User
    Active User

Post  SpookyKitten Sun May 09, 2010 10:18 am

He just dug himself a DEEPER hole. He tried to get out of this by blaming ME. Saying I wasn't supposed to blab and it was Hypothetical. He still has the gall to think H4L is still going to date him. *shakes head*

Silly Stevens...needs to go die in a hole.
    Drake Reaver
    Drake Reaver
    Admin

Post  Drake Reaver Sun May 09, 2010 5:48 pm

He fails. Fails so good. XD
    Dorcha Te
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Dorcha Te Sun May 09, 2010 5:51 pm

I would love to be his conscience just to curse him out because he is such an idiot.
    SpookyKitten
    SpookyKitten
    Active User
    Active User

Post  SpookyKitten Sun May 09, 2010 11:22 pm

You and me both. He just doesn't know when to shut up. >.<

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:38 pm