Crossed Blades

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A realm for serious roleplayers from every corner of the globe.

4 posters

Scriana Sewers

Drake Reaver
    Drake Reaver
    Admin

Scriana Sewers Empty Scriana Sewers

Post  Drake Reaver Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:19 pm

Sewers teeming with... less than pleasing creatures.

REQUIREMENTS:
    Level 8
    Pathfinding: 1
    Courage: 3

MONSTERS:
    Child Skeleton/Level 2
    Fecal Beast/Level 7
    Liazardman Thief/Level 9
    (rare) Stink Troll/Level 11

BOSS MONSTER:
    Lizardman Boss/Level 14
    Dorcha Te
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

Scriana Sewers Empty Re: Scriana Sewers

Post  Dorcha Te Sat May 01, 2010 3:32 pm

Dorcha slowly clambers down into the sewers turning his nose at the smell but eyes alight with excitement and hunger.
    "Hmm, I heard the lizardmen down hear tasted good. Wait whats that!!!"

A loud grating noise sounded down a tunnel, slowly getting closer and louder. He crouches to the ground snarling, his left hand unraveling the chain whip from his torso. His right hand already equiped with one of his keris.

Two large scaley men, with strong tails and long muscular jaws, edged slowly around the corner talking. One carried a broad-sword which was causing the noise being pulled across the ground. The other a large axe strung across his back. They stopped dead ten feet away from Dorcha, eyes narrowing. "An intruder? Well why dont we have some fun.. Hahaha"

They both charge at Dorcha swinging their heavy weapons above their heads. Dorcha snarls and jumps above them, he whips the spiked chain at the first one, it wrapping around a junction on the great axe. He whips his arm back trying to pull the axe out of the lizardman's hands and fails. The lizardman pulls Dorcha out of the sky towards the ground. Dorcha kicks off a pipe shooting straight for the second creature wielding the broad-sword, landing on his head Dorcha locks his feet around the man's neck and spins in a 360 degree turn cracking its neck completely. The other roared and threw his axe aside charging for Dorcha landing on top of him. He opens his large maw snapping at Dorcha's head. Dorcha struggles against the lizardman's weight holding his jaws open with difficulty.
    "Aghhh. I..cant..hold this."
    Dorcha Te
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Dorcha Te Sat May 01, 2010 4:04 pm

Out of nowhere there was a flash of movement. The lizardman rises off of Dorcha roaring and snapping his jaws as a unusually large 3-pointed star protruded from his back. Then another flash as a black spiked ball on a sapphire ribbon flies through the air smashing into the lizard's chest making him fly into a wall pushing the star further in his back. He roared again clutching his bloody chest. Dorcha smiled to himself as he regained the advantage, running towards the lizard slashing his throat with his keris and gulping down the flowing blood. He smirks as he licks his lips. "Hello twins."

"Hey boss! Long time no see. -Z"
    "Yeah, what're you doing down here? -R"
    Level: 9
    Name: Zon Kiln and Ra Kiln
    About: Dangerous pair of Neko twins taught by Dorcha in his earlier years. Zon the black-haired and Ra the white-haired, both great fighters but known in the underground as the "Duo of Death."
    Scriana Sewers Twonekosineedtolearnhowtoeditwell
    Drake Reaver
    Drake Reaver
    Admin

Post  Drake Reaver Sun May 02, 2010 12:48 pm

Just as the twins arrive, however, so does pungent, stinging scent, followed b a dull roar. From around the corner, sloshing through the muck of the sewers and looking quite at home, came no less that six Stink Trolls. They lumber at the group of three, but suddenly, two of them stop in their tracks, red lines appearing all over them before they're divided into numerous pieces. Then, a silver-haired young man with two blades skids to a stop beyond them, facing the other four. "You morons stay back. I'll handle this." says the young man, barely glancing at Dorcha and the twins.
    Dorcha Te
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Dorcha Te Sun May 02, 2010 1:05 pm

Dorcha shouldered off his cloak dropping to a fighting stance. His chest rippled under a white T-shirt lined with straps of buckled leather. His whip lay forgotten on the ground he crouches closer to the ground, eyes brightening at the new challenge.
    "Zon. Ra. Wait here."

He speeds across the ground flipping over the silver-haired warrior and kicks one troll hard in the face. Dropping to the floor he spins around throwing three jabs right into another's stomach, blood covered his hands as he pulled them back and he jumped up over the troll snapping his neck. The troll falls to the ground with a loud thud, Dorcha lands beside him staring at the other recovering one in front of him. He smirks, his lips pulling back enough to show his fangs.
    "Im no moron, and I can handle myself."
    Drake Reaver
    Drake Reaver
    Admin

Post  Drake Reaver Sun May 02, 2010 1:13 pm

The silver-haired young man blinks as one of the trolls grabs Dorcha, with a hand so thick it wrapped around Dorcha's chest and arms. One good squeeze and it'd be over... but suddenly, the troll's arm was separated from its body, followed shortly by the top half of its head. The young man cricks his neck, then hears several enraged hisses as several lizardmen slithered around the corner. "E' killed our ssssslavesss, e' did! How are we sssss'possssed to ssssteal now?!" growls one of them. "Let'ssssss gut 'em all like fish!" cries another. The silver-haired man grins. "Alright. Bring it on." he says. The next few seconds was a storm of blood and sinew... one cry of anguish after another. The silver haired man was a one-man storm of death, killing all in his path with a maniacal gaze. Soon, this 'storm' stopped, with the man stand with his chest placed on the last of the thirty plus lizardmen. "Who'sssss dead now?" mocks Zerion. "You're the one who suggested the gutting. Good idea." he whispers, stabbing his blade into the lizardman's chest and drawing it down, causing a cascade of the thing's innards. "Now you know, in death... not to face Zerion Isura..."

Scriana Sewers Kitsunes
    Dorcha Te
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Dorcha Te Sun May 02, 2010 1:22 pm

Dorcha stared speechless as he watched the Zerion slaughter every single lizardman. Fear filled his eyes at the horror before him. "He's not normal, thats..im..impossible." He thought, not noticing a singular troll behind him still alive poising to smash Dorcha's head in with the club. Suddenly two giant stars fly out of nowhere embedding themselves inside the trolls stomach and head. Its deafening roar brought Dorcha back to his senses before it fell on top of him.
    "Boss!! What the hell happened!? Woh. -Z" Zon stops dead across the blood and body strewn floor staring at Zerion with wide, scared green eyes.
    Drake Reaver
    Drake Reaver
    Admin

Post  Drake Reaver Sun May 02, 2010 1:37 pm

Zerion grins and points a sword at the twins. "Don't look so scared... you may provoke my urges once more." he says darkly, eyes glistening threteningly.
    Dorcha Te
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Dorcha Te Sun May 02, 2010 1:43 pm

Dorcha's eyes darkened at the threat. He rose to his feet quickly standing in front of Zon arms spread out in front of him.
    "Dont try it. Im not letting anything happen to these two." He snarled at Zerion, the sound reverberating across the tunnels.

"Yea we look out for our brothers. -R" Ra walks over spinning his meteor hammer behind him, the sapphire ribbon bright in the darkness of the sewer. His green eys narrowed at Zerion through his brother and Dorcha. Zon bent over slowly reaching for his giant 3-point shurikens and placing them both back into the clasp on his back.
    Drake Reaver
    Drake Reaver
    Admin

Post  Drake Reaver Sun May 02, 2010 2:00 pm

Zerion chuckles. "Don't try it? You want to live another day.... walk the other way." he says, splitting into three of himself. "We're all real... all just as strong as our original." say all three of them.
    Dorcha Te
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Dorcha Te Sun May 02, 2010 2:05 pm

(( your a dick. XD))

Dorcha's eyes flash as shock strikes his face. He slowly pushes back Zon further to his twin, never taking his eyes off of the powerful man. "Who are you? I've never seen someone like you before, cept for Reaver of course."
    Drake Reaver
    Drake Reaver
    Admin

Post  Drake Reaver Sun May 02, 2010 2:25 pm

((Zerion possesses something called "The Threefold Brand" it will be explained lter.))

"So youu know Drake? He's my fellow pupil under master Sigurd... or he WAS..."
    Dorcha Te
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Dorcha Te Sun May 02, 2010 2:46 pm

Dorcha straightened up and calmed himself down a bit, letting his eyes wander on the features of this 'Zerion.' "Yeah I know him. Threatened his wife once, and their alleged baby. Next time I say anything though he'll most likely kill me."

He walked over and wrapped his chain-whip around his chest and slid his white cloak back on.
    "Was? Oh yeah, he disobeyed Lord Sigurd or something didnt he. For the priestess, haha."
    Drake Reaver
    Drake Reaver
    Admin

Post  Drake Reaver Sun May 02, 2010 10:53 pm

Zerion smirks. "You threatened him?" he asks, glaring gently. "Well how about we make that threat come to fruition?" he asks. "You want Drake dead... as do I. I think we can reach an agreement."
    Dorcha Te
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Dorcha Te Sun May 02, 2010 11:50 pm

A cynical smile crept across his face as he pictured Drake dead and broken, and the sweet smell of his wife. "Hmm. I think that would be very.... interesting. I believe we can make this work."

Straightens up and stretches his hand out to Zerion.
    Zon and Ra eyes glinting in the semi-light. "We cant wait for this. -Z" "Yeah it'll be a killing, haha. -R"
    Drake Reaver
    Drake Reaver
    Admin

Post  Drake Reaver Mon May 03, 2010 12:42 am

"Zerion..." says a chilling voice. "I thought I told you not to get any moronic ideas." Sigurd appears behind Zerion, glaring at the three. "Drake... cannot be killed yet. And in fact any momevemet against him will be subject to my blade... for ANY of you."

Zerion growls. "Master, why can't I just kill him!? What's the use of keeping him alive!!" he demands.

Sigurd's eyes narrow. "That is none of your concern. He stays alive... understand?" he questions them all.
    Dorcha Te
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Dorcha Te Mon May 03, 2010 12:46 am

" Ah, Lord Sigurd. I apologize to you, we were just doing what seemed to be in your best interest. Twins bow down before him." Dorcha takes the twins by the neck pressing their heads on the ground. He looks up at Sigurd's form, scared thoughts rushing through his mind though his facial features did not betray him.
    Drake Reaver
    Drake Reaver
    Admin

Post  Drake Reaver Mon May 03, 2010 12:50 am

Sigurd grabs Dorcha by the collar, lifting him. "Fool... never bow... to any man. It is the ultimate sign of weakness. I despise weakness..." he hisses, placing Dorcha back down.
    Maria Talia Reaver
    Maria Talia Reaver
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Maria Talia Reaver Mon May 03, 2010 12:52 am

((We don't put our heads down in Dance class when we bow, because as my mother says, 'We want to see the sword coming for our necks.' ))
    Dorcha Te
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Dorcha Te Mon May 03, 2010 12:57 am

Dorcha straightens up and growls. "It is of no weakness to me. I bow only to those who are deserving nothing less." He cracks his knuckles threateningly, and looks at both of the twins on his sides. Zon was staring at Sigurd with his good eye, his right being blind he usually kept a patch on it. Ra was wrapping his meteor hammer around his waist tightening it. "We never show weakness. Big brother taught us that. -Z"
    SpookyKitten
    SpookyKitten
    Active User
    Active User

Post  SpookyKitten Mon May 03, 2010 6:24 am

Dooley watched his childe with the two kids, his foot tapping as he tried to figure out why Sigurd and Zerion would be bothering to keep his wayward child alive. From his perch in a side drain he regarded the man, his eyes red from feeding and ringed with a violet curiosity. He raised a coppery brow, wondering if he should step in.
    Dorcha Te
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Dorcha Te Mon May 03, 2010 9:07 pm

Walking up to Sigurd with his hands folded in front of him he looks at Sigurd with a quizzical stare. "How come you dont want us to try and kill Drake? Last I heard he humiliated you and disregarded you very orders."
    Drake Reaver
    Drake Reaver
    Admin

Post  Drake Reaver Tue May 04, 2010 11:31 pm

Sigurd chuckles dryly. "Why? If I want someone dead there will be two ways... one, by my hand, or two, on my direct order. Drake has run away. But I havve not given up on him. Not yet."
    Dorcha Te
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Dorcha Te Tue May 04, 2010 11:36 pm

Dorcha looks at Sigurds expression thinking. Hmm, this doesnt sound so good, Im not really sure anymore. He thought as he started ushering the twins towards the nearest exit. " Well, me and the twins are always looking for a challenge. And if you happen to meet my guildmaster Dooley Trent, talk to him about it too." Gave one last nod and started for the exit behind the twins,
    SpookyKitten
    SpookyKitten
    Active User
    Active User

Post  SpookyKitten Wed May 05, 2010 4:11 am

Dooley sighed at his childe's parting words,leaning his chin on his hand and his hand on his knee.

'Oh wonderful, I'm being loaned out now? Don't I feel special?' The vampire turned and stalked out of the sewers and back into the underworld, dragging a few of his kills back with him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:09 am