Crossed Blades

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A realm for serious roleplayers from every corner of the globe.

+6
Ayda
Blooberri
SpookyKitten
Dorcha Te
Maria Talia Reaver
Drake Reaver
10 posters

Training Zone

Dorcha Te
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

Training Zone - Page 3 Empty Re: Training Zone

Post  Dorcha Te Sun May 02, 2010 11:59 am

(( Pretty good for the first try. Took me like a bit to understand the slang in the middle but well done over-all. First kill= lvl up. Remember 3 to skill, and 5 to atrribute))
    Sabrinalove
    Sabrinalove
    New User
    New User

Post  Sabrinalove Sun May 02, 2010 1:46 pm

Sabri strolls into the Zone ready for a challenge. Her dress blowing slightly her long hair held in a graceful ponytail. Even held its stretched almost beyond her waist. She was eager to set about her training, her hand resting on the grip of her blade as she walked on a path in the area. It was all too quiet and she looked nervously around wondering.
    "How come I've seen nothing around here. I want to fight, Im not here to relax."

Just then a group of 3 gobons appear around her. The one in front pointed at her with a slack-jawed grin and sneered in a light voice. "What do you tink you doin here? This be mine ter'tory, wes don' like intruders." The other gobons sniggered swinging their weapons around.

"God these little vermin are cocky." Sabri unsheathed her katana slowly holding it in the reversed position. She stabbed the gobon directly behind her in the eye, her blade piercing all the way to his brain. The other two screamed and charged at her clubs flailing. She kicks one in the stomach, dodging back as the other swings a spiked club close to her waist. "Thats a lil too close for my comfort sweetie." She jumps over the gobon stabbing her blade quickly through its chest and turning her blade on the last one. "Still coming?"

The last one still staggering from the kick, eyes watering, screamed and spun on his heel and ran. "Wes will gets youuuuu!!!!"
    Dorcha Te
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Dorcha Te Sun May 02, 2010 1:49 pm

(( Nice Brina, that was pretty decent. Would've killed the last one myself, but ya know right. Wink Go ahead and lvl lil miss))
    Sabrinalove
    Sabrinalove
    New User
    New User

Post  Sabrinalove Sun May 02, 2010 1:53 pm

(( Thanks Chris. I was scared I'd mess it up at first. Very Happy ))
    Ayda
    Ayda
    New User
    New User

Post  Ayda Sun May 02, 2010 6:10 pm

( oh god chris >.>...)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 2:37 am