Crossed Blades

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A realm for serious roleplayers from every corner of the globe.

+4
Dorcha Te
SpookyKitten
Maria Talia Reaver
Drake Reaver
8 posters

The Plaza Square

SpookyKitten
    SpookyKitten
    Active User
    Active User

The Plaza Square - Page 6 Empty Re: The Plaza Square

Post  SpookyKitten Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:47 am

Dooley nuzzled Dorcha's shoulder and gave a happy purr.

"You are newborn. He is much older and wiser then either you or myself." He untangled himself from his childe and helped him up, determined not to make the same mistake his own sire had and leave Dorcha to his own devices; he had many a scar from his own foolish actions. "And you resemble me after my turning as well."

He looked at the loud old wizard wandering around and have a half annoyed, quiet hiss his chest rumbling with a growl. Wizards were dangerous to undead such as them; had the power to control them.
    Dorcha Te
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Dorcha Te Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:00 pm

Dorcha seeing the old man but not understanding Dooley's actions grabbed him pushing him in the opposite direction. "I dont know what it is but we should probaly just go. It'll be better."
    SpookyKitten
    SpookyKitten
    Active User
    Active User

Post  SpookyKitten Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:48 pm

Dooley purred and leaned in to give Dorcha a kiss on the cheek. standing on hsi tiptoes to reach it. The red haired vampire 'murred' happily and chuckled.

"You're too good for me."
    Tsenre
    New User
    New User

Post  Tsenre Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:16 pm

Tsenre and Badger stood outside the shop, debating what their next course of action should be.

"Master, we should try to make some friends."
    "I be a great and powerful mage! I can magic me up some friends!"
    "You can't solve all your problems with magic, master. This is a dangerous place, and we're going to need all the help we can get."
    Tsenre rolled his eyes. Maybe the badger had a point. But HE was the one with a magic wand and spellbook, and HE should get to decide what they did. Tsenre looked around, trying to ignore Badger. He turned just in time to see a pair of young, lithe males kissing and pawing at each other. Tsenre's mouth dropped open.

"Badger!" Tsenre hissed. "Badger! I've spotted ye evil!"
    "What, master?"
    "Over there, badger! Look!"
    Badger shifted to face the couple.
    "Master, that's perfectly normal. Could be a couple of sailors on shore leave, or something."
    "Perfectly normal, badger? There be two men kissing over there!" Tsenre's face distorted in disgust as he said the word. "I be seein' to end this! T'aint natural!"
    Tsenre begun to draw his wand, and Badger begun hopping furiously at his feet. "Master, that is really not a good idea!"
    "Badger, there be a few things I can't be abidin' in this world, and that be one of them!" Tsenre yelled, gesturing at the pair.
    Tsenre begun flipping through his spellbook, trying to find some manner of spell to deal with the situation. He came across a spell that was accompanied with a picture of a ball of fire. "Aha! Prepare yerself, fiends! I be blastin' ye with me great balls of fire!"

Tsenre pointed his wand at the pair, opened his mouth, and kissed the cobblestones as a large explosion from the rear knocked him face first into the ground.

"Master, are you alright?!" Badger nudged the old man, trying to elicit a response.
    "Urrgh."
    "Master!"
    Tsenre opened his eyes, and slowly pulled himself upright. "Aye, badger, I be okay." He began to brush the dust off of his nightgown. "That spell be havin' a bit more of a kick than I thought."
    "Master, you didn't cast anything. That came from behind us!"
    "Wot?" Tsenre spun around, and saw a large hole with smoke pouring out of it in the side of a nearby building. He stared at it, and slowly a figure began to emerge from the smoke.

"Ohh, I don't think I was supposed to do that." A thin girl with long, pointy ears and big thick-rimmed glasses stumbled through the smoke. She stopped once she managed to get over most of the debris, and turned around to face the hole. "Oh shoot oh shoot oh shoot! Gregan's going to kill me!" she shrieked, and began fumbling with her satchel frantically.

Tsenre and Badger watched the girl have a mild nervous breakdown.
    "We should help her, master."
    "Aye."
    Tsenre continued to watch the girl as she shuffled through her belongings.
    "Now might be appropiate, master."
    "Aye? Well, let's go then."
    Tsenre and Badger began walking over to the girl.

"It has to be here somewhere! I know it is!" the girl mumbled, tossing vials and books out of her satchel. She pulled out a bottle containing a small amount of a brown, murky liquid. "Ah! Here we go! Liquid wall!" She stood up, uncorked the bottle, and started to pour the contents on the debris in front of her.

"OY! MISS!" Tsenre bellowed, standing approximately six feet behind the girl.
    "EEEK!" the girl shrieked, tossing the bottle she was holding into the damaged house. It shattered, spreading the contents all over the furniture and floor.
    "Oh no, no, no! That is not good!" she squeaked, covering her mouth with her hands.
    "Wot? Did ye do somethin'?"
    An ominous creaking noise began to fill the air. The contents of the house began to rattle violently, along with the floorboards. Suddenly, everything that had been touched by the liquid shattered, and reassembled itself as the wall that had been damaged by the blast.

Badger, Tsenre, and the girl stared at the wall. It looked like a wall, but appeared to be comprised of wood, glass, ceramic, brick, cement, and what appeared to be a number of books.
    "Oh no. Oh no. Gregan's going to kill me." the girl said quietly, rocking side to side with her arms crossed.
    "Who be tryin' to kill ye, lass?"
    The girl turned to face the person in the nightgown, and acknowledged it for the first time. She brightened up considerably.
    "Oh, hello!" She looked around. "Did somebody lose their grandma?" she yelled.
    "Wot?"
    "Miss, down here." The girl looked down, and saw a small furry animal.
    "Hi! Who are you?"
    "Badger, miss."
    She adjusted her glasses. "Yes, you are a badger, but what's your name?"
    Badger sighed. "It's Badger, miss. It's a long story." Badger reflected for a moment. "Actually, it's really short, but I don't wish to discuss it at the moment."
    She smiled and cocked her head to the side.
    "Anyways, miss, do you need assistance? We can likely be of some help."
    "What? Oh, oh, yes!" She turned to face the mismatched wall, her face turning to mask of terror. "Gregan's going to be back soon!" she yelped, and started scooping up the vials and books she had tossed out of her satchel.
    "Who's Gregan, miss?"
    "He's my landlord! I was renting the room from him! I was just trying to perform an experiment..." She sighed, dumping her things back into the satchel. "But now, he's going to kick me out and I'll have nowhere else to go! I don't have any money either! I can't afford to pay for the damage!" She crossed her arms and slowly rocked side to side again.

Badger took a look at the girl. She had long pointy ears, golden hair tied into a pony tail, and large, thick-rimmed glasses. She had a large satchel that appeared to be filled with all manner of vials, potions, and books. She wore thick leather gloves, along with a thick leather apron over a plain blue dress. She had a pair of boots on, and gave the impression that it was take your daughter to work day at the local blacksmith.

"Perhaps you could come with us, miss?"
    "Wot?" Tsenre suddenly drifted back to attention, having been staring at the weird wall.
    Badger scurried over to Tsenre, and beckoned for him to bend down. "Master, this is what I was talking about. We need allies if we're going to survive, and this girl looks to be an alchemist. They're very handy to have around." Badger whispered.
    "Aye, we could be doin' to have a pretty face around here too, badger."
    Badger maintained a blank face. "Right, master." He turned to face the girl again. "What do you think, miss?"
    "Oh, but we don't even know each other yet! I'm Lisirina Fildon, but most people just call me Liz." She grinned broadly. "Who are you, ma'am?"
    "Wot? I be..." Tsenre again faltered, but decided to give it a shot. "Stenray the mighty mage!"
    "Nice to meet you, Stenray." She looked confused for a moment. "But aren't woman normally witches?"
    Tsenre looked baffled. Badger frantically beckoned for Liz's attention. She bent down.
    "Miss, master is a he."
    "Oh! Oh! I'm sorry!" Liz shot an embarrassed look at Tsenre.
    "Anyways, miss..."
    "Oh, right! Well, I suppose I don't have much of a choice. It's either you guys or facing Gregan." She frowned at the prospect.
    "Great, miss!"
    Tsenre, occupied with excavating the contents of his right ear, muttered an agreement.
    "Let's get out of here before Gregan comes back, please."
    "Right, miss."
    "We be gettin' somethin' to eat, I says!" Tsenre suddenly yelled.
    "That's a good idea, master."

Liz nodded, and followed the two into the Silver Hog, nervously glancing back at the mismatched wall. Hopefully Gregan wouldn't notice until she was long gone...

(( Dorcha and Dooley, Tsenre made an attempt to attack both of you from a distance but failed to actually do anything and lost interest. Essentially, he just kind of pointed a wand at the both of you and continued to be loud before being knocked down. There has been an explosion in the plaza. Lisirina Fildon, or Liz as she prefers to be called, joins our intrepid "heroes" Tsenre and Badger. The three of them went to the Silver Hog. ))

Last edited by Tsenre on Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Dorcha Te
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Dorcha Te Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:53 pm

Dorcha smiled to himself at the compliment. Looking curiously at Dooley. "Too good? I thought I was more of a death sentence, ha!"

Grabbing his hand and slinking into underbelly of the city, heading for an entrance into the Underworld.
    SpookyKitten
    SpookyKitten
    Active User
    Active User

Post  SpookyKitten Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:39 pm

Dooley snarled at the other two vampires and the 'Lord' before ripping them apart, eyes flashing red. He then jumped the walls until he got out of the Underworld, stalking over to his Childe and the downed human and the mage.
    Dorcha Te
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Dorcha Te Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:46 pm

Pressing even harder on the human's head Dorcha tilts his head towards Dooley in acknowledgment of his arrival and continues to glare and snarl at the mage.

"Hello master, Just waiting for this mage to explain himself." He smiles crookedly showing one fang and licking the girls cheek.
    "Now tell us before I decide to have... a snack."
    Tsenre
    New User
    New User

Post  Tsenre Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:36 pm

(( Bit of an issue. The last thing the group did was cast a levitate spell, which is still in effect and how they got out of the underworld in the first place. The spell imbues you and anyone near you with near weightlessness, so attempting to make contact with Liz there would get you caught in the effects of the spell. You're totally welcome to do that if you'd like, but you'd be floating upwards (or possibly upwards and very speedily towards something if you opted to try and tackle either of them, what with the lack of inertia) until you either fell far enough away or the spell ran out. ))
    SpookyKitten
    SpookyKitten
    Active User
    Active User

Post  SpookyKitten Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:45 pm

(hang on, I'll take care of that.)

Dooley noticed the spell levitating Dorcha and his eyes glowed black as hands burst from the ground and grabbed them, yanking the mage, the girl, the badger and Dorcha back to the ground. His boots clicked on the stone as he stalked to the Childe's side, one hand raising to card through Dorcha's hair lovingly.

"Good job, child. Now, Mage. Would you like to cancel the spell and you can explain why you were in my Guild..attacking my members?"
    Tsenre
    New User
    New User

Post  Tsenre Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:11 pm

Tserne and Liz struggled against their bonds, while Badger continued to cling to Tsenre's hat.
    "Release me, ye demons!" Tsenre bellowed, waving his wand like a holy ward.
    "We didn't mean to enter your guild, sir!" Badger squeaked. "We were trying to escape and got lost!"
    Liz, pale from fright at having been attacked by the vampire, snatched a small spray bottle from her satchel on which the words "HOLY MACE" were legible. "Stop or I'll use this! It's fifty percent holy water!" She shrieked.

A bald, muscular man across the plaza was staring at his mismatched wall. The sudden shriek roused his attention, and he spun around. Liz and an old man appeared to be floating but were being held down, and a couple of strangers were gathered around them. His face turned red. "LIIIIIZ!" he bellowed, and began to half stomp, half run in their direction.

"This is bad, this is very bad." Badger muttered to himself.

(( The spell is still active, Liz is totally freaking out due to a phobia of undead, and Gregan (Liz's landlord) is heading over. Tsenre is becoming a danger to himself and others. Well, more so than usual. ))
    Dorcha Te
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Dorcha Te Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:55 pm

Dorcha disentangling his legs from the undead and leaving the radius of the spell, came to rest on the floor as he saw the loud short man running towards them. His eyes lit brown in disgust as he smelled the man's mixed odor of sweat and stale drink. He covered his nose sneering.

"Master can we please kill this.... human. He truly is an eyesore and a hideous waste of energy. And he smells revolting."

Making violent motions with his hands, he glares at the man now closing in.

"I can easily snap his neck, it'd be so delightful."

Last edited by Dorcha Te on Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Slight spelling error.)
    Drake Reaver
    Drake Reaver
    Admin

Post  Drake Reaver Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:18 pm

A hand lands on Dorcha's shoulder. "Boy-o, boy! How many people do ya gotta pick on?" asks Rock's unmistakable voice. "Stick to feedin' on monsters and leave old people alone."
    Dorcha Te
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Dorcha Te Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:21 pm

He looks at Rock out of the corner of his eye, body still towards the bald man.
    "Hello Rock. I would stick to that if only he wasnt so....repulsive I would never eat this horrid man!"
    Drake Reaver
    Drake Reaver
    Admin

Post  Drake Reaver Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:26 pm

Rock shrugs. "Well he's old, so let 'im live the rest of is life, yeah?" he sighs.

((You should level more. XD))
    Sabrinalove
    Sabrinalove
    New User
    New User

Post  Sabrinalove Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:55 pm

It was a bright joyous day in the Plaza. Sabri strolls towards the center fountain in her black intricately flower-adorned dress flowing in the cool breeze. A sheathed katana hanging horizontally on her lower-back. Her violet eyes scanned the square at all the interesting faces and sighed.

"Nothing interesting around here. Ahh, just so relaxing though."
    Tsenre
    New User
    New User

Post  Tsenre Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:41 pm

Liz, already startled from previous events, jerked around upon hearing her name bellowed and threw her spray bottle. The bottle shattered harmlessly on the ground, although there was now a spicy scent of holiness in the air.

"No no no!" Liz shrieked, glanced in the direction of Gregan, then spun around and grabbed Tsenre by his nightgown.
    "We need to get out of here NOW" she yelled.
    "I be workin' on it, lass!"
    "Master!" Badger bent down from Tsenre's hat again. "Point your wand down and repeat after me! Invi'lil Flamzin!"
    Tsenre did as instructed. "Invi'lil Flamzin!"

A large fireball erupted from Tsenre's wand, and exploded directly underneath them, blasting apart the hands holding them. The explosion stretched outwards, engulfing anyone within ten yards of the group. The explosion, with the aid of the levitation spell, also sent the group rocketing straight up. They clung together tightly.

"AIEEEEEE!"
    "This be another fine mess ye be gettin' us into Badger!"
    "Master, I'd be paying more attention to the direction we're blasting off in right now!"
    "I be blastin' ye off in..."

(( Big fireball (though rather weak, Tsenre is still a very novice mage) in the plaza where the group was. The group's whereabouts are currently unknown, except it's in the general vicinity of "up". Also, *PING!* ))

Last edited by Tsenre on Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Maria Talia Reaver
    Maria Talia Reaver
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Maria Talia Reaver Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:51 pm

((That was made of pure win David. ))
    Tsenre
    New User
    New User

Post  Tsenre Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:52 pm

Gregan stomped up to the spot where the group had been, looked skywards, and shook his fist.

"I'll get you next time, Liz!"

He glared at the people gathered around, and stomped off.
    Jynxx
    Jynxx
    New User
    New User

Post  Jynxx Sat May 01, 2010 12:35 pm

It was very dark out..

Exyen looks downs while his hand swiffts his hand on his head, and then pulled out a cig out of his pocket and threw it away. He slowly walks up to the streets..and then ran ... No looking back , just the shame he has been in..
    Drake Reaver
    Drake Reaver
    Admin

Post  Drake Reaver Sat May 01, 2010 12:41 pm

Rock watches the events with the old wizard wiht interest. "Yeah, that was weird." he says, walking away.
    Dorcha Te
    Dorcha Te
    Active User
    Active User

Post  Dorcha Te Sat May 01, 2010 1:13 pm

Staring at the scorched earth where they had blasted away, Dorcha cursed to himself and wrapped his cloak back around him.
    "Aw well, next time we will have fun hurting them."

Walks away from the area waving to Dooley.

" See ya later Dool, Im hungry and in the mood for cajun. Im heading to the sewers."
    Jynxx
    Jynxx
    New User
    New User

Post  Jynxx Sat May 01, 2010 1:19 pm

Leaning down on the tree in the dark woods. As he feels the wind blowing through his hair and loved it. He smiles and closed his eyes.

" Why am I the only one alone? " He thought to himself , asking himself that question everyday..
    Drake Reaver
    Drake Reaver
    Admin

Post  Drake Reaver Sat May 01, 2010 1:23 pm

Rcok passes by nd blinks. "Well maybe y need t' make the first move n' not wait for someone else to approach ya."
    Jynxx
    Jynxx
    New User
    New User

Post  Jynxx Sat May 01, 2010 1:36 pm

Exyen opened his eyes ..

" Excuse me..? "
    Sabrinalove
    Sabrinalove
    New User
    New User

Post  Sabrinalove Sat May 01, 2010 1:38 pm

Sabri laughed at the Exyen's expression while staring at the green-haired mans figure, she giggled.
    "He said you should talk to people more. Pronounce yourself out a bit."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:43 pm